Hey guys! Yep, I’m late to this party…by four days…eeek! I just couldn’t resist this challenge 😛
1. I HAVE to use a bookmark when I read a book. I can’t dog-ear a corner or crease a page, it really annoys me! HOW COULD YOU??
2. I can’t break or crack a spine. This usually means I have to read my books at an odd angle, which makes everyone laugh.
3. Even though I’ve said that I can’t dog ear a page or crack the spine, I don’t mind buying my books from used book stores or charity shops. If you’re paying a pound or less for a book, you don’t really expect it to be in pristine condition.
4. Cracked spines don’t bother me unless I made them.
5. I don’t mind waiting ages and ages after the release date to actually buy a book.
6. I prefer to buy books off Amazon, rather than a bookstore. (Even though I love the atmosphere in a book store, it’s just easier online!)
7. More than half the books I’ve read are probably from the library.
8. Sometimes it takes me forever to read a library book. I had Opal out for about three months :S Just a tad embarrassing!
9. Saying that, once I’ve read a book I have to take it back right away. No messing around!
10. I can’t read in the car. Carsick is a bummer!
11. I HAVE to take a book with me everywhere I go. Even if I know there’s no way that I’m going to have the time to actually read, I just have to have it in my bag.
12. When I watch a film that is based on a book and I think it’s rubbish, I probably won’t read the book.
13. I have a knack for remembering the name of the author of the book that I just finished. (Most of the time!)
14. Can’t remember the character names though!
15. When I’m reading, I take notes in a trusty notebook! Important things like…character names!
Follow me to find out what my bedtime reading ritual is!! Ohhh exciting! *sarcasm* (But seriously. Stay tuned!)
Thanks for reading!