Addicted to You by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie
Release Date: 07/01/13
Genre: New Adult, Romance
No one would suspect shy Lily Calloway’s biggest secret. While everyone is dancing at college bars, Lily stays in the bathroom. To get laid. Her compulsion leads her to one-night stands, steamy hookups and events she shamefully regrets. The only person who knows her secret happens to have one of his own.
Loren Hale’s best friend is his bottle of bourbon. Lily comes at a close second. For three years, they’ve pretended to be in a real relationship, hiding their addictions from their families. They’ve mastered the art of concealing flasks and random guys that filter in and out of their apartment.
But when they go on a family boat trip, surrounded by open seas and limited male bodies in sight, Lily’s confronted with a big fear. Only one guy onboard can fill her addiction, and she’s sworn off going there with Loren Hale ever again.
Now the only person who can truly help her can barely help himself.
10 Facts about Addicted to You
A love story (albeit dysfunctional) between a sex addict and an alcoholic
- 1. Loren Hale doesn’t possess Lily Calloway. He lets her possess him.
- 2. The first chapter ends with a kiss that’ll thwart your expectations. Trust us. It should shock you.
- 3. Embarrassing moments come very easily to Lily. Example A: Being caught in a college class watching porn.
- 4. Example B: Being assaulted with a chicken bone because you’re too skinny.
- 5. Loren Hale was scouted for a modeling agency. He has cheekbones that “cut like ice” and a face structure perfect for Burberry or Calvin Klein. Why didn’t the modeling agents book him? Drinking straight from a bottle of whiskey looks a bit…bad.
- 6. A very pretentious honor student enters the novel with a kind of humor that will either have your jaw dropping or make you scratch your head. In our world, these people exist far too often. And they’re strangely endearing. In small doses.
- 7. Sister-bonds. Yep, this book will contain lots of them. Not only between Lily and her sisters, but the idea that us, as women, read these novels. And two sisters (yes, us) wrote it. We adore sister-bonds (whether you’re related or not, they still exist!) and we’re happy to celebrate them.
- 8. Fizzle. You may not know what that means, but reading this novel, you’ll understand quickly that people don’t order a Coke and Rum. Nope. It’s a Fizz (or a Diet Fizz for the health-conscious) and Rum. Lily’s father created the soda company that beat Pepsi last year in sales.
- 9. Whether pretending to be in a relationship or not, Loren Hale and Lily Calloway may just be perfect for each other. Or they may be so destructive together that they’re beyond repair. That’s the Addicted series in a nutshell.
- 10. Krista’s name comes first on the novel. Why is this you wonder? We posted the long answer on our website, but cutting to the point, we knew we’d have to hyphenate our names down the line. And we did not want to be B.K. Ritchie. Because, let’s face it, that’s Burger King.
$25 Amazon Gift Card and Signed Paperback of Addicted to You. Open Internationally!
Becca Ritchie is a carnivore of pop culture, television, film and of course YA and NA books. While in college, she worked at The CW television network and put her vampiric knowledge to good use, blogging about hit series and swooning over actors’ abs. When she’s not blogging, she writes novels and has teamed up with her twin sister for their New Adult novel ADDICTED TO YOU. Available July of 2013.
Krista Ritchie is the mind behind popular trading website YA Book Exchange and created Nawanda Files, a book blog that also features books into movies news. When not pouring over entertainment news and the newest releases, she spends her time conducting research in a genetics lab. She’s happy to join forces with her sister, harnessing their twin powers to produce the first in a New Adult series.